Oil filled radiator heater – The best heating solution for cold winter
A cold winter is coming, worrying about finding ways to heat yourself & your family is becoming stressful in the context of soaring energy prices like today.
The worry about a cold winter, again after 2 years of the Covid pandemic, makes many people feel more insecure than ever. Meanwhile, the high inflation rate caused the prices of some commodities to skyrocket. The cost of heating in buildings, offices, industrial & manufacturing areas is also worrying more people than ever.
To have a warm room in winter is the desire of many people. It is estimated that up to a quarter of the population is worried about this winter. When they have to spend an extra source of money for heating.
Oil filled radiator heater for cold winter
There are many reasons you should use an oil heater for heating in the winter. This article will suggest you the reasons to buy this machine today.
+ Low investment costs: With a cost of only a few tens of dollars to a couple of hundred dollars, you can buy an oil heater this year. Such a cost is much cheaper than buying a 2-way air conditioner.
+ Energy saving: New generations of oil heaters are designed to optimize power consumption. In addition, the thermal relay system will automatically cut off the power when the sensor detects that the room is warm enough.
+ Portable: Flexibility in use, you can move the heater from one location to another, from room to room.
+ Good operability: Oil heaters operate very quietly, do not make noise, burn oxygen, or glow.
Choose the heater according to room area
Choosing an oil heater with a capacity that is too small for a large room will not warm up effectively, while choosing a capacity that is too large for the area of the room will make users feel uncomfortable.
Fan power is proportional to room area, the larger the room, the higher the fan power should be, and vice versa, small rooms choose a fan with a small capacity. As follows:
- Room with area under 15 m2: Choose the heater 400 - 800 W.
- Room with area from 15 - 20 m2: Choose heater 800 - 1200 W.
- Room with area from 20 - 30 m2: Choose heater 1200 - 2000 W.
- Rooms with an area of 30 m2 or more: Choose a heater 2000 W.
Sometimes, to make all your room more evenly warm; you should put 2 heaters in different places if your room is too big
Some notes you need to remember when choosing to buy an oil heater:
- Should choose to buy an oil heater with multiple capacity settings, so that users can easily customize the capacity to suit different room areas in their homes and offices.
- When choosing to buy an oil heater by capacity and heat bar, buyers should not choose a fan with a heat bar, too large capacity with a narrow, small room area because the space will be warmed up quickly but easily cause suffocation and breathing difficulties.
- Should choose a fan with the ability to rotate left and right airflow flexibly to help users feel comfortable and warm up larger spaces.
- It is recommended to buy oil heaters from famous brands to ensure that the manufacturers use the best technology for safety & durability.