QuickBooks Error 00000 XXXXX is an error encountered in QuickBooks Payroll. This error is generally caused due to special characters in the timesheet and vendor list. The current discussion shall present the various causes that may incite Error 00000 XXXXX and then elucidate the various solutions to fix the QuickBooks payroll setup error code format 00000 XXXXX .
Causes behind QuickBooks Error 00000 XXXXX
- Special characters in the file name of the timesheet.
- Special characters in the file name of the vendor list.
- Duplicate record of the employee name.
Fix Payroll Setup Error code format 00000 XXXXX [Unrecoverable Error]?
To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:
Method 1: Configuring ReportHeader.xml file
- When the error shows up, click on 'View Report .'
- View the information related to the error.
- Open the 'ReportHeader.xml' file in the Internet Explorer browser.
- Use the Internet Explorer browser by right-clicking the file and opening it.
- Use the hotkey " Ctrl + F " keys to search for " Exception String 0 " once the window has been launched.
- The statement associated with 'Exception String 0' in the report informs you of the reason for this problem.
- For Example: NameException String 0/Name ValueSystem.Exception: exception thrown in background thread — System.ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: ‘(unnamed employee)’ Key being added: ‘(unnamed employee)’ at System.Collections.SortedList.Add(Object key, Object value)
- Adjust as necessary to correct the mistake.
- Verify that the error code or codes were fixed.
- The aforementioned actions ought to fix the issue. If not, use the next strategy.
Method 2: Rename one of the 'Vendors.'
- Select "Vendors" and then click on the "Vendor Centre."
- Choose the vendor that is the source of the error.
- The exact same vendor is listed twice.
- Change the vendor name.
- Verify that this fixes QuickBooks Error 00000 XXXXX.
The current discussion entailed different methods to resolve QuickBooks Error codes 00000 XXXXX in payroll setup . QuickBooks desktop payroll technical support is always available from our end. If you need any support, just call us at the helpline ie ., 1-800-761-1787 .