Fluoroscopy can be defined as an imaging technique, which uses X-Ray technology for taking real-time images of the body. It allows the physicians to visualize muscles, organs, and bones, which further helps them to make crucial decisions during surgery. Fluoroscopy and Mobile C-Arms Market Size is anticipated to reach USD 3,792.32 Million by 2030 at 4.20% CAGR during the forecast period 2022-2030.
Factors like the rising incidence of chronic diseases, ever-increasing geriatric population, and high adoption of fluoroscopy in neurological and orthopedic procedures will supplement the market growth in the segment. Improving healthcare infrastructure, advancing technology in fluoroscopy and C-arms equipment, and increasing number of interventional radiology surgeries are likely to elevate the scope for the market across the globe. Moreover, rapid product launches and rising number of mergers and acquisitions will further contribute to the market growth in the long run. The shift towards a value-based healthcare model, surging adoption of minimally invasive surgeries, and soaring demand for improved imaging technology are likely to promote the market growth in the coming years.
On the contrary, the high cost of fluoroscopic and mobile c-arm systems, coupled with the risk of radiation exposure are some of the key concerns likely to restrict the market growth across the globe.
Fluoroscopy and Mobile C-Arms Market Overview and Report Analysis By Device Type (Fluoroscopy Systems Mobile C-Arms), Application (Gastrointestinal, Orthopedics, Neurology, Others), End User (Hospital Clinics Others), Region - Forecast till 2030
The top operating in the Fluoroscopy and Mobile C-Arms Market Players scope include Canon Medical Systems Corporation (Japan), Allengers Medical Systems (India), GE Healthcare (US), DMS Group (France), Hologic Inc. (US), Hitachi Ltd (Tokyo), OrthoScan, Inc. (the US), Omega Medical Imaging, LLC (US), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (The Netherlands), Varian Medical Systems, Inc. (US), Siemens (Germany), Ziehm Imaging GmbH (US), and Villa Sistemi Medicali Spa (Italy).
Global Fluoroscopy and Mobile C-Arms Market: Segmental Analysis
The Fluoroscopy and Mobile C-Arms Market analysis has been segmented on the basis of application, device type, and end user.
- By device type, the market is segmented into fluoroscopy systems and mobile c-arms. Of these, the mobile C-arms segment will gain significant prominence, mainly due to the soaring incidence of cardiovascular disease and the rising number of orthopedic surgeries. C-arms are extensively used for surgeries of cardiovascular diseases, gastroenterology, neurosurgeries, traumatology, orthopedics, and urology disorders.
- The market finds application in orthopedics, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, pain management and trauma, urology, neurology, and others. Of these, the cardiovascular application will gain prominence due to the increased burden of cardiovascular diseases and better results offered by fluoroscopy systems during treatment and diagnosis.
- Based on the end users, the market constitutes diagnostic centers, hospital and clinics, research and academic institutes, and others. Of these, the hospital and clinics segment accounted for USD 895.96 million in 2017. The high adoption of advanced and sophisticated imaging systems will drive the market growth in the segment.
Geographically, the Fluoroscopy and Mobile C-Arms Market Outlook have been studied under regions namely, Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East Africa.
Considering the global scenario, the Americas is predicted to acquire the lion’s share and dominate the market globally. In this region, North America is predicted to command the largest share, mainly due to the acceptance of innovative and latest products. Also, the surging awareness regarding medical imaging devices and rising financial capability to purchase expensive machines are driving the market growth in the region.
Europe is likely to register moderate growth in the foreseeable future. The regional growth can be credited to the surging prevalence of road accidents, which leads to orthopedic surgeries. The rising expenditure in the healthcare sector and increasing RD activities will further contribute to the market growth in the long run.
Meanwhile, the Asia Pacific will register the fastest growth across the globe. Developing countries like India, China, and South Korea are gradually becoming major destinations for pathology testing and outsourcing clinical trials. This is likely to elevate the scope of the market in the region. The presence of untapped opportunities, surging awareness about medical imaging techniques and applications, and improving healthcare infrastructure are encouraging the regional market’s growth.
- September 2019: ControlRad has recently announced the completion of the first clinical use of its Trace system. This Atlanta-based ControlRad’s Trace technology can be easily integrated into mobile C-arms. It assists in reducing radiation in fluoroscopically guided procedures and protect medical staff and patients, without hampering image quality and workflow.
- Periodontal Therapeutic Market Research Report – Forecast to 2027
- Smart Pills Market Research Report - Forecast to 2027
Market Research Future (MRFR) enable customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services.
Market Research Future (part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited),
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor, New York,
New York 10013