The Acute Ischemia Monitors Market is forecasted to grow from USD 1.68 Billion in 2020 to USD 2.99 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 7.52%, during the forecast period. The rising prevalence of acute ischemia, technological advancements, increasing focus on healthcare infrastructure development, and increasing awareness about heart diseases drive the Acute Ischemia Monitors market growth.
Increasing the prevalence of acute ischemia around the world, advances in heart monitoring technology such as the launch of advanced insertible monitors, increasing focus on the development of healthcare infrastructure around the globe, high growth potential in emerging markets are the major factors driving the growth of acute ischemic monitoring.
In APAC, the fastest - growing regions are China and India for acute ischemia monitors owing to rising population and growing infrastructure. Australia is also expected to show substantial growth in the market for ischemic monitoring.
Get a sample copy of the Acute Ischemia Monitors Market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/1212
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Acute Ischemia Monitors Market is forecasted to grow from USD 1.68 Billion in 2020 to USD 2.99 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 7.52%, during the forecast period. The rising prevalence of acute ischemia, technological advancements, increasing focus on healthcare infrastructure development, and increasing awareness about heart diseases drive the Acute Ischemia Monitors market growth.
- The Portable monitor segment is anticipated to grow at the highest at 9.1% CAGR during the forecast period, owing to increasing focus on ambulatory services and first aid care of heart stroke across the globe.
- Benchtop Monitors dominated the acute ischemia monitors market and is expected to reach USD 1.26 Billion in 2028, at a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period owing to rising number cardiac surgical procedures, large installation base across the hospitals, clinical and surgical centres of all countries and increasing focus on healthcare infrastructure development.
- The Surgical Intervention application system dominated the global acute ischemia monitors market in 2020. The market is estimated to reach USD 671.56 Million in 2028, at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period. The factors such as high number of heart surgical procedures across the globe coupled with rising incidence of the target diseases, improvement in medical reimbursement scenario for heart strokes, and technological advancements are anticipated to support the market growth during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth at 8.4% CAGR during the forecast period, owing to active infrastructure developments in healthcare settings, increasing medical tourism in the region, high disease prevalence and favourable regulatory scenario in the region.
- Key players are Alfred Health Victoria Company (Australia), Angel Medical Systems Inc (US), Blue Box Health Inc (US), Boston Scientific Corp (US), Cardiowatch Ltd (Israel), Flashback Technologies, Inc (US), Intersection Medical, Inc (US), Medtronic plc (Ireland), NewCardio, Inc (US), and Scivanta Medical Corp (US).
To know more about the latest insights of the report, visit @
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts volume and revenue growth at a global, regional country level, and provides an analysis on the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2028. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of type, application and regional analysis.
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
Applications (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Initial management
- Surgical intervention
- Surgical recovery
- Critical care
- Emergency room
- Long-term care
Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2028)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
Request a customized copy of the report @
Thank you for reading our report. To inquire about customization or any query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will make sure the report is best suited to your needs.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Browse for more reports…