Well, there could be different instances when you may lose access to your online banking login credentials. This mostly happens due to forgetfulness and sometimes, when you do not give heed to safeguarding your login credentials.
So, if that is the case with you and you have accidentally misplaced your Bank of America Login credentials, then you might not be able to gain access to your online banking account. So, in that scenario, what you can do is find me at your rescue as I am going to guide you on how you can recover your Bank of America online banking account in just a few minutes.
But before that, I would like you to be ready with your account verification details so that the banking portal could recognize you and help you set new login credentials.
With that understood, let us now take a step forward and learn the complete procedure for setting up a new Bank of America credential.
Follow these steps to restore your account
In case you are using the banking services through the Bank of America mobile app, then you can use the app to apply these steps. Else, you can check out the given instructions and apply them on its web portal:
- Open a browser and make your way to https://www.bankofamerica.com/
- On the main banking page, find the login window that is given at the left of the page
- Here, you need to spot and click on the “Forgot ID/Password?” option
- This option is present just below the “Log In” button
- And then, you can start adding the asked details on the landing page i.e. your Social Security Number or Tax ID Number (TIN)
- Upon inputting these details, the portal will recognize you as an authorized user
- However, you need to take some additional steps before you can change your password or recover your User ID
- For this, you just need to follow some easy instructions to proceed
And by the end of the procedure, you will be able to regain account access.
To conclude the article, all I would say is one should not worry if he ever loses access to his Bank of America account. You can always set new Bank of America login credentials right after verifying your identity on the portal. Once you set your new credentials, you are recommended to note them down at a safe place.