We, QWI are recruiting for an Android developer that will be responsible for owning and developing high-quality applications for a wide range of Android devices.
Your huge responsibility will be to create cms development company in india and integrate them with back-end services.
Objectives of this Role
- Possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
- Work with our experienced engineering team to design and build the next generation of our products.
Applications for Mobile Devices
- Can operate in a creatively driven environment while remaining analytical and focused
development and can support, understand, and enhance the creative process
- Self-motivated and adaptable, with excellent interpersonal and organisational abilities.
You Are Different from The Rest If You Have
- Firebase's Firestone experience
- Extensive knowledge of media streaming, recording, and the use of Exoplayer.
- Ad integration experience (Google Ad Manager (DFP), Admob, etc.)
- Apollo graphQL experience
- Competent coding and problem-solving experience.
- Knowledge of Node.js, Python, or another server-side language.
- Database knowledge, such as MySQL or Postgres.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure, such as AWS or Azure.
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- As assigned by the project leader, develop and improve the Dashboard and online application.
- Contribute to and suggest changes to the application's design.
- Developing user-friendly, effective, and appealing goods
- Contribute to the development, maintenance, and enhancement of internal Python programmes.
- Meeting with the project manager to review project requirements and/or progress
- Keeping current with technology and software advancements
- Participating in a multidisciplinary team
- Unit tests for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and overall dependability
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong understanding of the Android SDK, different Android versions, and how to work with varied screen sizes
- Understanding of RESTful APIs for connecting Android applications to back-end services
- Excellent understanding of Android UI design ideas, patterns, and best practises
- Strong understanding of the OOPS concept and experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Working knowledge of the Java and Kotlin programming languages
- Offline Sync, Multithreading, Realm/Room/SQLLite databases, Live data, and Socket Programming knowledge are required.
- It is advantageous to have prior expertise working with IoT projects and Bluetooth technology.
- Capability to create apps based on natural user interfaces such as "touch"
- Knowledge of how to employ extra sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Understanding of the Android open-source ecosystem and the libraries available for typical tasks
- Understanding of business requirementscms website development company india and ability to translate them into technological requirements
- Knowledge of cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Benchmarking and optimization skills
- Understanding of Google's design principles and interface guidelines for Android
- Knowledge with code versioning systems such as Git is required.
- Knowledge of continuous integration
- Bachelors/Masters (Computer Science) (Computer Science)
- 2-3 years of Java development experience
- Deep awareness of Android framework internals, design principles, and best practises
Good track record of developing and publishing excellent Android apps on Google Play.