Drone Logistics and Transportation Market
The Global Drone Logistics and Transportation Market is projected to be valued at USD 35,170 Million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 21.01% from 2019 to 2028. Rising investments in the drone delivery market have significantly contributed to the growth of the drone logistics and transportation market. High competition owing to the presence of a large number of players in this market is forcing service providers to offer enhanced services. Furthermore, increasing collaborations between prominent logistics companies in the field of drone logistics and transportation are also expected to drive the growth of the market. For example, in March 2019, United Parcel Service of America, Inc. and Matter net collaborated to deliver medical samples via drones in the US.
However, issues related to battery life and bandwidth and limited availability of trained and skilled personnel might hamper the growth of the market.
Drone Logistics and Transportation Market Key Players FedEx (US), United Parcel Service of America, Inc. (US),DHL International GmbH (Germany),Amazon (US),PINC Solutions (US),CANA Advisors (US),Drone Delivery Canada (Canada),Drones can (South Africa),Hardies Group (France),Sky sense, Inc. (US)
Other Prominent Players
Zipline (US),Infinium Robotics (Singapore),Matter net (US),Workhorse (US),SKYCART INC. (US),Flirtey (US),Flytrap (Israel),AIRMAP, INC. (US),Altitude Angel (UK),EHANG (China),Volo copter GmbH (Germany),Uber Technologies Inc. (US),Alibaba (China),H3 Dynamics Holdings Pte. Ltd (Singapore),Edronic (Spain),Skyward (US),Sense fly (Switzerland),Unify NV (Belgium),FlytBase, Inc. (US),Airbus SAS (Netherlands)
The growing need to reduce shipping and operational costs is expected to increase the adoption of drone logistics and transportation services.
Growth Opportunities in the Market
- Software segment to register the highest growth rate: The software segment is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growing adoption of drone delivery software to ease operations is expected to drive the growth of the segment. Software solutions offered by companies such as Fly Base, Inc. provide real-time parcel tracking information, drone fleet management, and precise landing and delivery location.
- Freight drones to remain a popular choice: The freight drones segment dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growing adoption of freight drones for the speedy delivery of goods is expected to drive the growth of the segment.
- Commercial segment expected to exhibit the higher CAGR: The commercial segment is expected to register the higher CAGR during the review period. Investments by e-commerce giants such as Amazon and Alibaba in drones for speedy delivery services and reduced operational costs are expected to drive the growth of the segment.
Drone Logistics and Transportation Market Research Report: Information by Solution (Shipping, Warehousing, Infrastructure and Software), Drone (Freight Drones, Passenger Drones and Ambulance Drones), Application (Commercial and Military) and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East Africa and Latin America) - Forecast till 2028 @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/drone-logistics-transportation-market-8561
- Electronic Warfare Market Research Report: Information By Category (Electronic Attack (EA), Electronic Support (ES) and Electronic Protection (EP)), Product (Jammers, Countermeasure System, Decoy, Directed Energy Weapon, 2G Antennas, 3G Antennas, 4G Antennas, 5G Antennas and Others), Platform (Land-based, Airborne and Naval) and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East Africa) - Forecast to 2027
- Commercial Aircraft Cabin Interior Market by Product Type (Seating, Lighting, Windows, Galley, In-Flight Entertainment and Lavatory), by Aircraft Type (Wide Body Aircraft and Narrow Body Aircraft), by Fit (Line Fit and Retro Fit), and by Region – Forecast To 2028
- Drone Logistics and Transportation Market Research Report: Information by Solution (Shipping, Warehousing, Infrastructure and Software), Drone (Freight Drones, Passenger Drones and Ambulance Drones), Application (Commercial and Military) and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East Africa and Latin America) - Forecast till 2028
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future®
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071(US)
+44 2035 002 764(UK)