CBRN Defense System Market
Chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN) security is used for the purpose of protection and prevention, so as to tackle any and every security-related situation. CBRN security is one of the fastest growing markets in the defense industry. A major challenge for the market is protecting the lives of the civilians and maintaining economic stability. The varying uses of CBRN agents today is a major driving factor behind the demand of CBRN protection, decontamination, and detection. The global CBRN defense market is forecasted to attain a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period between 2017 and 2023 as per the report published by Market Research Future (MRFR).
The technological innovations undertaken in the field of nuclear energy, biotechnology, and life sciences hold a positive impact on humanity. However, at the same time, such advancements can pose to be a major threat, thereby leading to CBRN terrorism. Various demilitarization initiatives like the reduction of CBRN weapons stockpile and burgeoning investments in CBRN resistance technologies are on the rise. Vendors are also expected to bring-forward advanced CBRN Defense Market security products with enhanced detection capabilities, increased effectiveness, and fast-paced decontamination functioning. The growing use of nuclear energy and the adoption of CBRN training are some of the key factors driving the growth of the market. The growing threats concerning extremist attacks and the increasing demand of CBRN weapons are some of the major limitations of the market.
The global CBRN Defense market includes a number of key players, including Rheinmetall AG(Germany), Alfred Kärcher GmbH Co. KG (Germany), Bruker (U.S.), Bioquell (U.K.), Cherming Group (U.K.), America Corporation (U.S.), Battelle (U.S.), Smiths Detection (U.K.), Elbit Systems (Israel), Thales Group (France) and others. The players are consistently bringing-forward new innovations and developments to strengthen their market position and gain a competitive advantage.
The global CBRN defense market is regionally distributed across the following key regions: Asia Pacific, South America, North America, Europe, and the Middle East Africa.
Among the mentioned regions, the Americas held the leading position in the CBRN defense market back in 2015. The region is expected to grow at a striking pace over the forecast period, however, Asia Pacific will stand out as the fastest growing region in terms of sales and growth rate according to MRFR.
The North American regional market generates the highest revenue volume at present. The region is expected to witness striking increase in developments related to CBRNE defense. Companies like Airboss Defense are engaged with manufacturing more than 1,620,000 pairs of AirBoss Molded Glove-based (AMG) CBRN defense protective gloves. The various developments in the North American region will stimulate a positive growth of the market during the forecast period.
The planned upgrades in the North American and European regions and the increasing threats of terrorism from different regions is driving growth towards the CBRN defense market herein.
The global CBRN Defense market segmentation is based upon the following key dynamics: purpose and applications.
By purpose, the market includes civil law enforcement and military purposes.
By applications, the market segments into detection, protection, and the decontamination and simulation training.
- January 30th, 2019, Bagira Systems and Van Halteren Defence have been granted a joint award in the form of a contract by the Netherlands’ Ministry of Defense for the simulator of its national CBRN training center in Vught.
- November 29th, 2018, the US Air Force announced that it will complete the fielding of a new and improved chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear protective mask for aircrews. These protective masks will allow operational units to attain full operational capability.
- September 2018, the Australian Government has signed new agreements for the supply and support of CBRN defense capabilities for the defense force of Australia. The contracts worth USD 238 million were awarded to Leidos to supply the requirement.
CBRN Defense Market by Purpose (Detection, Protection, Decontamination and Simulation Training), by Application (Military and Civil Law Enforcement), and by Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East Africa, and South America) - Forecast To 2027 @https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/cbrn-defense-market-1296
- Soldier Systems Market: Information by Type (Protection, Communication, Power Data Transmission, Surveillance Target Acquisition, Navigation and Other Systems), by End-User (National defense and Public Security), and by Region - Global Forecast till 2027
- Military Navigation Market Research Report: Information By Component (Hardware and Service), Application (Command Control, Intelligence, Surveillance Reconnaissance (ISR), Combat Security, Targeting Guidance and Search Rescue (SAR)), Platform (Aviation, Marine, Ground and Space), Grade (Navigation Grade, Tactical Grade, Space Grade and Marine Grade) and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World) — Forecast till 2027
- Doppler Radar Market Research Report by Type (Pulse Doppler Radar, Ground Based Doppler Radar, Naval Doppler Radar, Air Borne Doppler Radar), by Technology (Coherent Pulsed, Continuous Wave, Frequency Modulation), by End-use Industry (Space, Marine, Aviation, Military Defense), and Region - Global Forecast to 2027
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future®
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071(US)
+44 2035 002 764(UK)
Email: [email protected]